Monday, June 23, 2008

Beauty Happens in Baltimore...and so do Kiddie Pools

After complaining about the wimpy rain storm this evening, Sara and I discovered an enormous rainbow stretching over our street. Although it is difficult to tell, that little blur with its arms up toward the bottom-middle of the photo is Sara. This was the biggest rainbow I have ever seen in person, and it was a bonus almost-double rainbow, as seen in this picture:


Sorry Nature, I will not be quick to doubt you, drizzle as you please.
But earlier, (pre-rainbow) we finally accomplished our two-week-long, half-hearted, summer project; filling and sitting in our kiddie pool! Our 12 square feet of back yard have been magically transformed into a summer paradise, plastic-lagoon style. Surrounded by corn, folding chairs and chain-link fence, one truly appreciates the beauty that is a Baltimore summer.

The aged effect was accomplished with the use of my sunglasses lens, being held precariously over my photo lens by Sara...photographer extraordinaire. The picture I took of her is arguably cooler, only because she can hold a better pose, but I will let her post that if she likes.

BALTIMORE, NEVER BORING.

No comments: